9.6.10

cdfa awards 2010

The CDFA Awards, held Monday night in New York City brought American fashion's greatest creators and followers together to honor among others, Iman and Michael Kors. Here are a few of my favorite looks from the glamorous evening.

Iman in Giambattista Valli

Let's get real, so few women could wear this dress.

Sarah Jessica Parker in Alexander McQueen

She's my girl and can't really go wrong in my book. Beautiful, bold colors.

Whitney Port in David Meister

The color= glam. The flowing train= yes, I am a young designer and yes, you should notice me.

Honoree Tonne Goodman in Michael Kors

I love this unexpected combo of shirt and skirt...not everyone could carry this look, but it looks chic on her!

Gwyneth Paltrow and honoree Michael Kors, both in Michael Kors

One sleek and chic mama of two.

Ed Westwick

No comments:

Post a Comment