25.10.10

bowl-coming festivus




It was so good to see familiar faces and hug necks of people who were once a fact of every day life. To catch up and hear how they too, are adjusting to this sometimes bewildering post-grad life and share the news of our new paths in life. Catch-up coffees, long dinners, and late-night hang outs mixed in with Pigskin, parade and football game and made Baylor Homecoming 2010 a weekend to remember. And when the Bears won the big game, Homecoming became Bowl-coming as the football team is now bowl-eligible for the first time in fifteen years. It wasn't until I was driving home yesterday that I had my first realization of how hard it's going to be for me to leave loved ones come January. If only Baylor and all my favorite people could relocate with me...think about it Baylor, that would be a homecoming to remember come 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment