1.10.10

it's a new year

Wait...what? Yes, you read that right. Didn't anyone tell you it's a new year today?

It's with great pride and pleasure that I announce the new year for Optimist International and the beginning of my dad serving as International President. I know it's been quite a journey for my dad and mom to get to this day and it's such a happy happy thing to watch them take off into the arena today. God has given my dad such a courageous heart to lead Optimist International and I know great things are going to happen in the next 365 days.

For them, it's going to be a year of travel, a year of connecting, and a year of serving. So many memories, lessons, and experiences await them and I kind of feel like the proud parent watching my loved ones go out into the world to seize the day.

Wishing for only the best and expecting only the best. Happy New Year y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment