30.12.09

thankful heart (warning: a sentimental post)

Tonight I am thankful for the comfort I find in friends from home. To be honest, I have absolutely no idea how we all met and fell into place together as a group. Sometimes we're absolute opposites that have much to learn from each other and at other times complete kindred spirits bound by our hearts. (It also feels good that they too, have no idea what they're doing after graduation, sometimes it really does feel like you're the only one...) Only a perfect Creator could have put us together and after two weeks, I'm once again, not ready to say good-bye.


I'm off to San Antonio to experience the new year and witness a new beginning for my dear, sweet, beautiful, lovely big, Kristen and her Joey. I can't think of a better way to spend the first days of year than dancing, laughing, eating, and celebrating the new Mr. and Mrs. Aviles.


Blog, I'll see you in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment