23.2.10

favorite of the favorite: ready-to-wear fall fashion week 2010

Last week, most of the big name designers descended upon Bryant Park for Fall Ready-to-Wear Fashion 2010. Thanks to my handy style.com iPhone app, I kept up with the shows all the while sitting in class (don't worry, I promise I was listening...). I have compiled a few shots of my favorite shows and must say, if I were Anna Wintour and had every designer at my beckon call, each and every one of these pieces would most definitely be in my closet for the fall.

Diane von Furstenberg: I love the colors, the cuts, the prints, the patterns. And of course, the ridiculous/awesome accessories.




Zac Posen: Please send me these party dresses! So fun!


Victoria Beckham: What I love about Mrs. Beckham's collection is that I can absolutely see her wearing each and every one of the looks. Lately is seems that many celebrities believe because they wear designer clothes, they too are designers. So not true. However, Mrs. Beckham may be the exception. Plus, she personally greeted every one of her guests- how's that for business ethics?



Erin Featherston: Girl knows how to design a good dress- day wear, nightwear, all day and all night wear- it doesn't matter. And that beautiful tangerine paired with calf-high boots? Yessss, please.



Badgley Mischka: So many glamorous dresses with day wear thrown in between- I could live my life in dresses...yes, I could.
All images found at www.style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment