13.8.10

fall in love fashion

Senior year of high school, I wrote the fashion column for my high school paper. It makes me cringe now- the things I must have told people! In celebration and anticipation of fall coming (and not a moment too soon- it's an absolute inferno here in Texas) here is my wish list of things I want to be wearing this autumn.

Personally, speaking, the challenge and fun about dressing for fall is all in the layering: tights under dresses, cardigans over tees, jackets with scarves and hats to finesse the finishing touch. Layering is key and queen.

 
the blazer. both by b. republic


 
I've wanted a leather jacket for sometime...they're just cool, especially this one by b. republic. How dreamy and fancifully flouncy is this vest by j.crew? dream.y.


Cardigans are the catch-all, save all. Throw one on over a tee and jeans or pair one with a skirt, tank, belt. Love both of these by j.crew.


I'm in the market for a new, big-girl, "I will write professional pieces for you" kind of bag to carry my computer in. These, from Ann Taylor Loft and 9 West are two favorites I found this last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment